- 8 x AD- (or 6 x AD and 2 x SPDIF-In)
- 2 x DA-channels + 2 SPDIF-Out
- control data
The X.8 GUI is set up like a typical graphic user interface for controlling external sound cards. It consists of the following elements:
• Settings for input and output gains with slide controls for individual
channels and the corresponding level displays.
• A number of individual configuration switches.
• A menu with additional functions.
• A status display along the bottom shows information on the GUI version
and the X.8 service as well as on the hardware and firmware of any
You can find more details in our data sheet.